You May Also Like
- The Dwell Store’s assortment of design gifts has something for every man on your holiday list this year.
- Even the most airline-mile-hoarding world traveler has to come home sometime, so we've rounded up a bevy of gifts from global artisans to inspire wanderlust every day.
- For young designers, making their mark with great furniture and lighting is a must—but creating a well-designed game is a very fun bonus.
- Completed in 2004, the Belmont Street Lofts—with their crisscrossing pattern of wood, metal, and glass—have settled neatly into their neighborhood, offering a contemporary complement to the…
- A Boston couple with a big extended family wanted to enlarge their brick neo-Georgian with an addition that would fit a generous kitchen and hangout space, all while avoiding superfluous detail.
- The South African-born, San Francisco-based architect Stanley Saitowitz is no stranger to the intersection of Judaism and design.
Join the Discussion