- In the fourth installment of our furniture series on tables (see past series on the Kitchen Table, Dining Table, and Coffee Table) we present the side table.
- Visual illusions in design can bring a bit of magic to your modern space. From floating lamps to two-legged tables, we've gathered a few products to deceive your eyes and heighten your curiosity.
- An exhibition in New York last month, organized by PIN-UP Magazine and held at Phillips de Pury & Company, explored the nightstand, that humble catch-all by the side of your bed.
- Modern takes on many meanings besides being contemporary or new age—sometimes modern simply means being different.
- It's hard not to adore (and lust after) Marimekko's fabrics.
- Welcome to my third and final installment of highlights from Maison & Objet 2011. You can find the first two here and here.
From sharp-edged salt and pepper shakers to children's blocks, check out these ten designs clad in the arguably most viable material, wood.
Manufactured from single planks of American oak or walnut, this bedside table sports a single drawer with hidden metal runners on the underside with a sprung “pull back” action. It can be finished with Danish oil or white oil. It's delivered fully assembled.