You May Also Like
- In this Conversation Piece series, we take a look at 10 statement chairs that are sure to turn heads and get tongues wagging.
- The renowned British designer’s creations take center stage in Provocations: The Architecture and Design of Heatherwick Studio, opening at the Hammer Museum on Friday, February 20.
- Playfully flouting convention, an American-born architect creates a deceptively spacious home for herself in a tiny London apartment.
- This morning—smack dab in the middle of the London Design Festival—Design Museum London broke ground on its new building designed by Dutch firm OMA with interiors by architect John…
- As you may have noticed, Dwell is in Milan this week to scout for new furniture, accessories, and lighting at the Salone Internazionale del Mobile and the various satellite fairs around town.
- How do you design green space that can withstand Abu Dhabi’s heat? Thomas Heatherwick listened to the desert.
Join the Discussion