You May Also Like
- Dear Dwell,
- Makr, a company based in Winter Park, Florida, offers an array of minimalist wares that we're itching to own.
- This simple and practical magazine rack by designer Chuck Routhier not only stores your latest issues of Dwell but holds your coffee, too!
- I purchased this table months ago from a thrift store in Chicago. It was a mistake.
- Home is a place to hang your hat. And your coat. More than a sleek place to rest your jacket, these six coat rack designs combine storage and style with a certain je ne sais quoi.
- Your stash of yet-to-be-perused periodicals can stack up quicker than you think. Take a cue from this gallery of vintage magazine racks, crafted by mid-century furniture designers.
Join the Discussion