You May Also Like
- Istanbul modern? In a word, it’s Autoban. With their east-meets-west twist on mid-century classics, this young duo has jump-started their hometown’s design scene.
- Everywhere we looked on the show floor of ICFF, we saw our own faces reflected back.
- Seyhan Özdemir and Sefer Çağlar are the principals behind the Istanbul–based design house Autoban.
- Though there are hundreds of exhibitors at the International Contemporary Furniture Fair (ICFF), a select few were called out for their exceptional wares by a panel of judges who name the Editors'…
- Often neglected, yet so essential. Whether they're resting on the dining table or occupying the floor, the world would be a little darker without these beaming lights.
- When it comes to infusing an interior with modern sophistication, nothing beats the Midas touch. A spatter of gold, a swath of silver: Metallics can create a sense of luxury, edge, even playfulness.
Join the Discussion