You May Also Like
- It might have seemed like an oxymoron to Frank Lloyd Wright, but it’s a reality in this Boston photographer’s flat, designed to fit into a preexisting 1,500-square-foot space.
- Traditions collide in Los Angeles when architect Jeremy Levine hotwires SoCal Spanish with international haute-moderne.
- Joe Osae-Addo, a highly gregarious, Ghanaian-born architect, was living in Los Angeles, designing buildings and acting as the unofficial social coordinator of the local architecture scene.
- Ever wondered how a project gets into the pages of Dwell? Or how a Dwell layout is created? Get the inside info straight from the Dwell creatives onstage at Dwell on Design 2013.
- You know the stuff, the stuff that is necessary but not so pretty. Here are five fancy storage suggestions to hide your not-so-fancy stuff.
- A modernist cabin in British Columbian ski country is the perfect retreat for a family of outdoor adventurers.
Join the Discussion