You May Also Like
- Pro tip: For a colorful or light industrial feel, powder-coated metal is your best friend when it comes to outdoor furniture. When going the wood route, opt for teak, which oxidizes naturally.
- Once a symbol of glamour and luxury, the vanity fell into obscurity after the mid-20th century. Today’s designers are reviving the style en masse.
- I'm just back from Paris, and still processing all the exciting new furnishings, accessories, and objets I spied at Maison & Objet over the weekend.
- For most of us, Ligne Roset pieces are the stuff that design dreams are made of.
- A view-filled waterfront penthouse in Cape Town, South Africa, turns to natural elements for design inspiration.
- From upholstery to finishes, designers have been playing with two colors that forecast the verdant spring season ahead.
Join the Discussion