You May Also Like
- By harnessing the latest high-tech materials and innovations, like 3-D printing and nanotechnology, manufacturers are using science to create forward-thinking design.
- We share our favorite designs from Paris-based Ronan and Erwan Bouroullec.
- When I was in France earlier this year to report our latest Process story, which appears in our February 2011 issue and online here, I had the opportunity to not only tour Ligne Roset's factory…
- On a walk through Ligne Roset’s factory near Lyon, France, we track the multitude of steps, hands, and hours required to craft this very refined couch.
- The new workplace acts more like a living room than a holding pen for corporate drones.
- Love it or hate it, the distinctive silhouette of Ligne Roset’s most enduring sofa model celebrates 40 years of booming business.
Join the Discussion