- Following suit with our November issue, Small Spaces Big Ideas, take a look at these helpful space-saving pieces.
- Cerebral architect Matali Crasset turns a stone farmhouse into a flexible, open environment for a Parisian jewelry designer and her many houseguests.
- Vive la France! Take a desktop tour of the best in contemporary French architecture and interior design with a stroll through the Dwell archives.
- Enliven your interior with a punch of supersaturated color in the form of vivid furniture and lighting pieces. Check out these colorful kitchens!
Leather gets a second life in French designer Matali Crasset's o-RE-gami lampshade. The regenerated natural material is cut and folded into place in Italy, and the resulting pendant has the delicate grace of a paper crane with a far more durable constitution.
- Over the past year or so, we've noticed a pink trend happening in furniture and textiles (and it's not just our rose-colored glasses).
- Ikea's biannual PS collection delves into small space living, inviting young designers from diverse cities across the world to reimagine flexible furniture for urban spaces.
- In Paris's 11th Arrondissement, the Bastille district, French design maven Matali Crasset has composed delightfully unique and über contemporary design hotel for weary travelers to lay their…