You May Also Like
- Cozy up to nature with an all-encompassing look at terrestrial life from Dwell's April 2014 issue.
- Industrial designer Russel Wright helped define American postwar living through his tableware, books, and furniture.
- The canon of modern couches already has a pair of Eameses, but it took a small clutch of Italian furniture mavens to create the Charles.
- Nelson Byrd Woltz carves out a vertical garden for a New York City residence and, in the process, creates a nest for its human and avian inhabitants.
- In honor of the hexagon—the polygon du jour—we've collected five furniture pieces that will lend a geometric bent to your interiors.
- Two B&B Italia sofa designs crop up frequently in the Dwell archives: the Charles by Antonio Citterio and the Tufty-Time by Patricia Urquiola.
Join the Discussion