You May Also Like
- After fifteen years of disuse, a Saarinen-designed house on the Cranbrook campus has been renovated and updated by the school's Director, Reed Kroloff, and interior designer Lynda Charfoos.
- The Modern Family zone has more to occupy mini modernists than a Dwell parent could ask for. One of our favorites was Brinca Dada's Emerson House dollhouse.
- This week Associate Editor Miyoko Ohtake made it through the rain that's drenching the West Coast and to Las Vegas for the 2010 International Builders' Show.
- London's Victoria and Albert Museum has opened up its extensive archives and published the fantastic V&A Pattern volumes.
- As Dwell on Design NY's first inaugural keynote speaker, world-renowned architect Daniel Libeskind joined Dwell editor-in-chief Amanda Dameron in conversation.
- Last year I spent two nights at the luxurious Dylan Hotel in Amsterdam, and I'm excited to share my photos of the place.
Join the Discussion