You May Also Like
- Self-taught photographer Matthias Heiderich has spent the past three years roaming around Berlin, snapping photos with his medium-format film camera and Pentax digital camera.
- As the photo editor at Dwell, one of best things I get to do is go on set and art direct shoots.
- I recently chatted over the phone with architectural photographer Magda Biernat, whose work photographing Betel Nut Girls of Taiwan (and the small, contained structures they work in) will be on…
- From Jakarta to Brazil, Brooklyn based photographer Matthew Williams has traveled the globe for Dwell.
- Last weekend, the Getty Research Institute's show Julius Shulman's Los Angeles opened in its third location, a cathedral-like neo-Mudéjar style water tower named Canal de Isabel II in Madrid.
- Dwell architecture and interiors photographer Matthew Williams offers his expert opinion on how to frame a shot and the best time of day for a photograph.
Join the Discussion