You May Also Like
- Disorder is the enemy of modern design, so we've put together 10 of our favorite kitchen storage solutions to help keep your counters clean and clutter-free.
- British manufacturer Dyson recently launched the DC 59, a cordless vacuum that's one-and-half times more powerful than its predecessor.
- Packed-up leftovers and stacked-up pantries are rarely the pride of the kitchen, but hiding them out of sight puts perishables precariously out of mind.
- The ice cream scoop's basic features haven't changed much in over a century. It's design is so taken for granted, in fact, that it literally took a rocket scientist to improve upon it.
- OXO has always been one of our favorite product companies: it has been at the forefront of universal design and seamlessly integrates function into the form of all its products.
- This year, at almost every stall at Eurocucina we felt at home, noticing a serious trend in kitchens and living rooms coming together.
Join the Discussion