You May Also Like
- Sinewy lines and subtle contours abound in organic bathroom fixtures—plus, three engineered materials that are increasingly indistinguishable from their natural counterparts.
- No longer stuck in the ’50s pink- or yellow-tiled rut, today bath fixtures come in a wide variety of materials. For those who enjoy visibility (and Windex), glass is a clear choice.
- Wood has been used for centuries to submerge bathing beauties, but most people still think of it only for cabinets, furniture, and floors.
- Italian bathroom design brand Neutra released its new line, Inkstone, this October.
- Though a comparatively small design detail, a modern faucet is crucial to helping continue a design scheme that's been established in a kitchen or bathroom.
- A far cry from the whitewashed buildings of Mykonos, this vacation home on the Aegean island of Skiathos will make any modern design fan go Greek.
Join the Discussion