You May Also Like
- In honor of International Women's Day (today!), we're celebrating ten brilliant women in design as featured in Dwell. And, be sure to check out 25 more women in design here.
- 'Tis the season for curling up by the fireplace with comfy pillows and throws. Here are ten of our favorites to help you weather winter in style.
- Adding a splash to your kitchen needn't break the bank.
- Dwell on Design is pleased to announce the first annual Pin to Win Designer Pin-spiration Competition!
- Under the tutelage of a Bauhaus master, Margaret De Patta trailblazed the American studio jewelry movement with wearable art.
- In February, Murray Moss closed his landmark SoHo design emporium to open a smaller headquarters. Now he’s pursuing a new agenda: marrying art and design in a 21st-century Wunderkammer.
Join the Discussion