You May Also Like
- Opening tonight is From Now to Eternity, a show focusing on plastics with work by a collection of designers, including FAT, Tomoko Azumi, Stuart Haygarth and Committee.
- At Tokyo Design week, a tent designed by Tomoko Azumi as a personal hideaway from "speedy consumerism" is an answer to the question: "What do we really need?"
- Back in September 2012, a UK-wide competition was launched to design a new chair for University of Oxford's historic Bodleian Libraries.
- In August of 2004, a weekend-long party took place at a new house in the Hacienda Agua Caliente neighborhood of Tijuana, Mexico.
- Designed and built in 1878 for Judge John Murphy, a 4,400-square-foot white structure has, from the outside, the undeniable characteristics of a classic San Francisco Victorian.
- At their house and flower farm in Los Angeles’s Glassell Park, Laura Gabbert and Andrew Avery bring friends, family, and a fleet of urban gardeners together for the classic indoor-outdoor party.
Join the Discussion