You May Also Like
- In the fourth installment of our furniture series on tables (see past series on the Kitchen Table, Dining Table, and Coffee Table) we present the side table.
- I just returned to the office from a trip to Copenhagen spent reporting a handful of stories for the magazine and scouting future projects.
- Make way, Arne and Eero. Forward-looking furniture company Muuto turns the spotlight on 21st-century Scandinavian design.
- After establishing herself as a graphic designer, art director, and interior and set designer, London-born Anna Karlin found that her progression to product designer was a natural transition.
- The opening exhibition of Thomas Hayes Gallery in Hollywood embodies the showroom’s renewed focus on art, with works by artists representing an array of generations, backgrounds, mediums and…
- In this series, Sebastian Mariscal designs a home in Venice, California, that brings the outside in. We track the project from start to finish with resident Michael Sylvester.
Join the Discussion