You May Also Like
- These four pairs of modern dwellings and their past counterparts explore the evolution of architectural styles through the ages.
- Pantone has been on a licensing kick for a while now—witness the Pantone chip mugs, messenger bags, cufflinks—but they recently unveiled their most ambitious project to date: the…
- Today begins Dwell.com's Friday round-up series, in which the editors take a look back at our week in Web-reading and call out a favorite post from the blogosphere.
- In this new, exclusive series for Dwell.com, Linda Taalman of Taalman Koch Architecture will track the hands-on renovation of her and her partner's live-work space in Los Angeles.
- This Canadian duo searches out top Scandinavian and Japanese designs and brings their best finds back to this Toronto shop.
- A staple for everyone, tote bags can be used for commuting, grocery shopping, or even as a purse.
Join the Discussion