You May Also Like
- Dwell explores the extensive reasons why the grass is intensely greener when it's on the roof.
- Dear Dwell: I've been looking for modern salt-and-pepper shakers, but all I've found are tchotchkes and diner-style pillars. What do you recommend?
- Thanks to heat-resistant silicone legs, these sleek ceramic dishes from Menu make the oven-to-table transition with ease.
- From editor-approved tabletop vignettes to homeowners' best cocktail recipes, here's a toast to design under the influence.
- A journey through the Intertubes recently landed me at the homepage of Montes Doggett. The stunning line of Peruvian ceramics is the work of Mexican designer Monica Porter.
- Fellow design pinners, here's today's Pinterest board to follow: modern kitchen products we love. You'll find everything from charming canisters to sustainable serving ware. Enjoy a quick peek here!
Join the Discussion