You May Also Like
- Teak, a tropical wood known for its durability and resilience, was first used for shipbuilding. Since then, it has been used in everything from outdoor furniture to salt shakers.
- We recently featured eight of our favorite decorating pieces in black and since Halloween is right around the corner, it seems only fitting that we now talk about orange.
- These 6 seats are as aesthetically pleasing as they are well-designed.
- April 2nd to the 7th marked the spring High Point Market, a tradeshow that takes place in the heart of American furniture country.
- Open Air Modern is based in Williamsburg, Brooklyn, but its reach extends to midcentury Scandinavia and beyond with a selection of curated vintage furniture and a hand-culled design library.
- Richard Wright (not to be confused with the Richard Wright who authored Native Son or the Richard Wright who plays keyboards for Pink Floyd) is the proprietor of the world’s most renowned auction…
Join the Discussion