You May Also Like
- Vermont-based glassmaker Simon Pearce has been responsible for some of the loveliest, most popular American-made glassware of the last couple decades.
- I'm currently planning a party (ok, wedding) and have been coming across lots of interesting paper party supplies—including these awesome Gunilla Axén-designed cocktail napkins, which I…
- In a city filled with culinary hotspots, Charleston's Husk is in a class of its own.
- Famed Danish silversmith Georg Jensen has debuted two new collections from designers Louise Campbell and Aldo Bakker to coincide with the 53rd Salone Internazionale del Mobile in Milan.
- Form and function have to meet when it comes to our daily dishes.
- London-based Latvian industrial designer Arthur Analts debuted his latest project Money Bowls, at Clerkenwell Design Week 2012 in London.
Join the Discussion