You May Also Like
- Pro tip: For a colorful or light industrial feel, powder-coated metal is your best friend when it comes to outdoor furniture. When going the wood route, opt for teak, which oxidizes naturally.
- The main course of a meal might receive the oohs and aahs, but as any host or hostess will attest, it’s the beverages that fuel a party and get the conversation going.
- As Thanksgiving approaches at the end of the month, we've got table settings on the brain.
- This Valentine’s Day, avoid the hassle of dinner reservations and battling crowds out on the town.
- The Sorapot by designer Joey Roth is a particularly beautiful teapot that has stirred up the design world (including Dwell, as a Product of the Day), and understandably so.
- London-based Latvian industrial designer Arthur Analts debuted his latest project Money Bowls, at Clerkenwell Design Week 2012 in London.
Join the Discussion