You May Also Like
- For the fall and winter 2012 collection, Italian design company Alessi has launched quite a few handsome products ranging from cookware to servingware to furniture.
- The canon of modern couches already has a pair of Eameses, but it took a small clutch of Italian furniture mavens to create the Charles.
- B&B Italia, which was founded in the mid-’60s, developed the first injection-molded polyurethane-foam seating, which today is still the basis of its upholstered seating.
- In honor of Piero Ambrogio Busnelli, the B&B Italia founder who died on January 25, 2014, at age 87, here are eight homes from Dwell's archives where the influential Italian furniture company's…
- Although postwar California modernism is generally associated with Southern California, the Bay Area’s own tradition has begun in recent years to be more widely acknowledged, and its surviving…
- The famed Finnish textile and clothing design company, established in 1951, has come a long way.
Join the Discussion