You May Also Like
- Terrariums have once again taken off--just like Indie Mart founder Kelly Malone's San Francisco craft space Workshop.
- The ice cream scoop's basic features haven't changed much in over a century. It's design is so taken for granted, in fact, that it literally took a rocket scientist to improve upon it.
- As Thanksgiving approaches at the end of the month, we've got table settings on the brain.
- Vermont-based glassmaker Simon Pearce has been responsible for some of the loveliest, most popular American-made glassware of the last couple decades.
- Famed Danish silversmith Georg Jensen has debuted two new collections from designers Louise Campbell and Aldo Bakker to coincide with the 53rd Salone Internazionale del Mobile in Milan.
- I'm currently planning a party (ok, wedding) and have been coming across lots of interesting paper party supplies—including these awesome Gunilla Axén-designed cocktail napkins, which I…
Join the Discussion