You May Also Like
- The first thing a good chef will tell you is to season, season, season. If we're going to season, why not look good doing it?
- Once while dining at a minimal-chic German restaurant in San Francisco, my date marveled at the elegant simplicity of the mid-century-modern salt and pepper shakers on our table.
- Dear Dwell: I've been looking for modern salt-and-pepper shakers, but all I've found are tchotchkes and diner-style pillars. What do you recommend?
- Andi Kovel’s background in sculpture, painting, photography, accessory design, and art theory uniquely equip her to become one of the most original and influential glass artists working today.
- Seeing the world through rose colored glasses is easier with these glassware sets that add modern oomph to a tabletop setting.
- When we peruse the carefully curated products in a great design shop, one of the most intriguing discoveries—more than any one particular object or accessory—is the entrepreneur behind…
Join the Discussion