You May Also Like
- Dear Dwell: I've been looking for modern salt-and-pepper shakers, but all I've found are tchotchkes and diner-style pillars. What do you recommend?
- The first thing a good chef will tell you is to season, season, season. If we're going to season, why not look good doing it?
- Once while dining at a minimal-chic German restaurant in San Francisco, my date marveled at the elegant simplicity of the mid-century-modern salt and pepper shakers on our table.
- Flippable, stackable, and shakeable, these tapered salt and pepper dispensers ($35) from Teroforma do it all.
- Flos, the Italian lighting company that collaborates with many of the best designers working today, opened a San Francisco "store"—a shop within the cavernous DZINE design showroom.
- In the same fashion that we are turning to locally sourced, farm to table, slow food, our aesthetics, like our stomachs, are drawn to a simpler, cleaner, and more natural way of life.
Join the Discussion