You May Also Like
- In the idyllic Danish countryside, 15 miles northwest of Copenhagen, autonomous robots transport pallets of veneer down the aisles of Fritz Hansen’s 161,000-square-foot chair factory.
- Presenting a mix of modernist icons and future classics, our Pinterest board devoted to modern chairs is well worth a follow. Catch a glimpse of some of our favorites in today's slideshow.
- In 1957, Danish designer Arne Jacobsen created the Grand Prix chair for Fritz Hansen—two years after rising to furniture-design fame with his Series 7 chair and five years after his Ant chair…
- In the Pacific Heights neighborhood of San Francisco, what started off as a decorating job turned into a full-blown renovation for Nicole Hollis, founder of Nicole Hollis Interior Design.
- Shuttling between her Paris apartment and her German workshop, Gesa Hansen strikes a balance while continuing a family design tradition.
- Arne Jacobsen’s Swan chair is no ugly duckling—especially when upholstered in swan-white leather, finished with a pearl-white base, and decorated with a sterling silver bracelet and…
Join the Discussion