You May Also Like
- Minneapolis-based furniture company Blu Dot is setting up a flagship shop in Soho. Earlier this week the company announced it will open the first-ever Blu Dot store in December.
- The folks at Blu Dot have taken a cue from IKEA and issued a new style of modular shelving called the "SHILF." Like the Swedish icon's products, Blu Dot's shelving is designed for DIY…
- ICFF is finally here, and Dwell's editors are running around New York, taking it all in.
- I have always adored Blu Dot's mission: good design at good prices. Heck, I liked them so much I even worked for them.
- In early November, Minnesota–based furniture and design company Blu Dot dropped 25 Real Good Chairs on the streets of Manhattan to see what would happen. Thus began the Real Good Experiment.
- Dwell has been getting a little garden crazy over the bright new products and planters cropping up this spring.
Join the Discussion