You May Also Like
- Minneapolis-based furniture company Blu Dot is setting up a flagship shop in Soho. Earlier this week the company announced it will open the first-ever Blu Dot store in December.
- The folks at Blu Dot have taken a cue from IKEA and issued a new style of modular shelving called the "SHILF." Like the Swedish icon's products, Blu Dot's shelving is designed for DIY…
- ICFF is finally here, and Dwell's editors are running around New York, taking it all in.
- A third story packs a wealth of new spaces and functions into this renovated Toronto home.
- I have always adored Blu Dot's mission: good design at good prices. Heck, I liked them so much I even worked for them.
- In early November, Minnesota–based furniture and design company Blu Dot dropped 25 Real Good Chairs on the streets of Manhattan to see what would happen. Thus began the Real Good Experiment.
Join the Discussion