- From a lightweight synthetic curtain to a recycled modular nomad system, here are five more pieces of furniture that will guarantee privacy.
- The annual Imm Cologne Fair showcases innovative design from over 1,100 international brands.
- Design fans, get ready to add a hot new monograph to the bookshelf—Ronan & Erwan Bouroullec: Works by Anniia Koivu is out from Phaidon Press this month.
All-in-one storage in the form of two wardrobes, three cabinets, two standalone drawers, and two legs that fold into one unit.
- Starting as a dormant, unassumingly giant egg, Romanian designer Vlad Icobet's conceptual product hatches into an elegant, all-in-one cooking facility.
- For its annual exhibition during Milan Design Week, Kvadrat invites young designers like Anton Alvarezto reimagine uses for its Divina wool fabric.
The first outdoor fabric from the Danish textile company is made of polyolefin fiber.
- The Shade Store just launched a new collection of window treatments featuring fabrics from the archives of renowned textile manufacturer Maharam textiles.