You May Also Like
- “Lars Beller Fjetland’s Nuki table, held together by pegs and topped with a marble slab, grabbed my attention at the Stockholm Furniture and Light Fair.”
- New Italian brand Discipline will launch their inaugural line at the 2012 Salone Internazionale del Mobile.
- Providing fresh, colorful alternatives to the plugged-in entertainment devices of today, these designs—including a couple of highlights from the Dwell Store—modernize classic pastimes and celebrate…
- Check out the Dwell editors' favorite furniture from day two of ICFF and NYCxDesign week.
- Not everyone has an eye for high design and it can be tough to shop for that person in your life that always seems to have the perfect taste and can name drop designers like hollywood celebrities.
- When shopping for wooden furniture pieces that will last a lifetime, it is important to understand exactly how pieces are made and how to care for them prior to your purchase.
Join the Discussion