You May Also Like
- This dinner guest is always invited, but doesn’t eat or drink, and never joins the conversation. But long after the party’s over, it will still be at the table.
- One of the most idiosyncratic artists of the 20th century, Japanese-American designer and sculptor Isamu Noguchi fashioned a future of organic shapes and clean lines, an elegant fusion of trends and…
- Harry Bertoia's Sonambient sound sculptures create an all-encompassing experience that appeals to the visual, aural, and tactile senses.
- Richard Wright (not to be confused with the Richard Wright who authored Native Son or the Richard Wright who plays keyboards for Pink Floyd) is the proprietor of the world’s most renowned auction…
- Twice a year, the Manila FAME design show highlights locally produced furniture, lighting, and products.
- Tours of the Ken and Phyllis Laurent House in Rockford, Wright's only accessible building, start June 7.
Join the Discussion