You May Also Like
- Lina Zedig and Marcus Åhrén founded their design studio Oyyo in Stockholm in late 2011.
- Rugs don't just belong in cozy mountain lodges—as proven by a new summer collection from Brooklyn dealer Aelfie.
- While wood floors are generally more elegant than carpeting, rugs and textiles can bring warmth and texture to otherwise hard and hollow spaces.
- A bare floor is a bore. Treat toes right with these carpets that feel oh so good underfoot.
- The adage that a rug can unite a room comes true in these seven homes.
- Nanimarquina—In 1987, Barcelona-based designer Nani Marquina established a textile and rug design studio. Since 1993, the company’s designs have been manufactured in northern India.
Join the Discussion