- Today, Finnish-brand Marimekko celebrates its 50th anniversary of their stylish, iconic poppy pattern officially known as Unikko.
- It's hard not to adore (and lust after) Marimekko's fabrics.
Monsters hiding under the bed might very well want to hunker down for the night in this cheery jungle-themed print.
Keep your keys, pens, knitting, or change handy in this eye-catching catchall from textile legend Marimekko.
Party fouls are inevitable. Someone’s bound to spill a drink, so come prepared with this stylish sopper.
- Step inside Marimekko’s printing factory for a look at how its iconic textiles come to life.
- This week, Marimekko launched its fourth and fifth shops at Crate & Barrel in Los Angeles and San Francisco.
- One of our favorite textile makers, Marimekko, has just launched a new line of scrumptious fall fabrics. The patterns are super fun as always and the colors could not be more spot on for fall.