You May Also Like
- Today, Finnish-brand Marimekko celebrates its 50th anniversary of their stylish, iconic poppy pattern officially known as Unikko.
- Step inside Marimekko’s printing factory for a look at how its iconic textiles come to life.
- It's hard not to adore (and lust after) Marimekko's fabrics.
- This week, Marimekko launched its fourth and fifth shops at Crate & Barrel in Los Angeles and San Francisco.
- A staple for everyone, tote bags can be used for commuting, grocery shopping, or even as a purse.
- Beyond a shining white foyer and a canteen infused with fragrant lunchtime aromas, Marimekko’s Helsinki headquarters hides a textile factory in its belly.
Join the Discussion