You May Also Like
- You'll be happy to display these 5 modern, high-design coffee and espresso makers on your kitchen counter.
- At just $167 per square foot, this high-design, low-cost barn in rural Wisconsin is an American idyll.
- I was back in New York last week, in part to attend the press preview lunch for I Saloni Milano in New York which is a six-week celebration of Italian design.
- In late 2008, Jon Rubin, an artist and professor at Carnegie Mellon University, took over a vacant Pittsburgh storefront with his students and opened the Waffle Shop, an experimental art project in…
- In southwest England, interior designer and avid furniture collector Kathryn Tyler built her home around the vintage pieces she’d amassed over a decade.
- Little throws the Dwell office into a tizzy of afternoon consumption than some toothsome confection (Full disclosure: Baked goods have a similar effect).
Join the Discussion