You May Also Like
- Six stories high, crowned with a pool, and with a direct lineage back to the Bauhaus, a new town house in Tel Aviv manages to both embrace and provide refuge from the teeming Israeli city.
- A fanciful outdoor furniture exhibition opens on the grounds of LongHouse Reserve, Jack Lenor Larsen's awe-inspiring 16-acre landscape in the Hamptons.
- Versatile like an accent pillow or throw, a pouffe need not match your living-room set to settle in and look right at home.
- There are endless choices to be made in the world of color, as anyone who has tried to paint a room plain white knows.
- The new La Plage Casadelmar hotel in Corsica is inspired by the colors and textures of its waterfront setting.
- In 2014, many design and manufacturing greats are celebrating significant milestones. We take a look at some of their most popular designs.
Join the Discussion