Wabi by Francesco Rota for Paola Lenti
- Six stories high, crowned with a pool, and with a direct lineage back to the Bauhaus, a new town house in Tel Aviv manages to both embrace and provide refuge from the teeming Israeli city.
- Versatile like an accent pillow or throw, a pouffe need not match your living-room set to settle in and look right at home.
- There are endless choices to be made in the world of color, as anyone who has tried to paint a room plain white knows.
- The new La Plage Casadelmar hotel in Corsica is inspired by the colors and textures of its waterfront setting.
- Carlos Couturier and Moises Micha have ten hotels in Mexico under their brand Grupo Habita, but now they’ve stepped out of their comfort zone to build a hotel in New York City.
For those about to bike, we salute you. When you have to pack up your two wheels for a trip before you hit the road, however, Biknd's helium case will keep your prized cycle in mint condition. Its use of ultra-lightweight materials and clever engineering—it opens up completely flat for easy loading and the sides inflate for extra protection—makes it a trustworthy piece of luggage that will put your mind at ease when you're on the go.
This. Pouffe. Is. Huge. Though Sushi comes in different sizes, this large round donut is more round mattress than circular ottoman. With that in mind, Edward van Vliet's statement piece would work wonders in a living room where space (or cost) is not an issue, but an emphasis on lounging around is essential.