You May Also Like
- Don't kid yourself—playing is serious business. Here are six playrooms from our archives that we wouldn't mind pitching a fort in.
- What does a $9.99 bottle of screw-top wine have to do with a prefab house? Vetter Denk made the connections in an innovative getaway for an enterprising vintner.
- In Seattle, an architect transforms a cramped space into a flexible family gathering spot.
- Playfully flouting convention, an American-born architect creates a deceptively spacious home for herself in a tiny London apartment.
- In Clerkenwell, an architect re-imagines a space to bring out the "dramatic geometry" of its concrete ceiling.
- Interior and furniture designer Nick Dine—son of pop artist Jim Dine—has a love-hate relationship with his 2,000-square-foot Hudson Square condo loft.
Join the Discussion