You May Also Like
- One of the highlights of my recent trip to Basel, Switzerland, was crossing the border to visit the Vitra campus in Weil-am-Rhein, Germany, about 25 minutes from Basel, and exploring the VitraHaus.
- The Vitra Campus in Weil-am-Rhein, Germany, is design-heaven on Earth.
- Once a locker for a midnight loo, the bedside table has taken on a far sweeter function—and a score of forms for holding big dreams, and small specs, till the morning light.
- Seeking an escape from bustling city life, a Manhattan couple embarks on a renovation in the verdant Hudson Valley.
- Designer Jennifer Siegal’s own house is a modest 1920s Spanish bungalow on the leeward side of busy Lincoln Boulevard in Venice, California, that looks nothing like what she makes at her day job.
- For most homeowners, the goal of renovating is to transform an existing space into an idealized domicile.
Join the Discussion