You May Also Like
- It's that time of year again—spring!—and this weekend BKLYN DESIGNS, a three-day contemporary design tradeshow featuring furniture, lighting, carpeting, flooring, and wall…
- In advance of her appearance at Dwell on Design NY, the story behind Designtex and Susan Lyons, the leader who's matched the textile company with creative partners from Charley Harper to 3M.
- Angela Adams recently expanded her upbeat retro textile designs with more rugged and sustainable fabrics to help spruce up hospitals, office cubicles, and the outdoors.
- Danish Crafts, an organization dedicated to launching the careers of emerging designers and sharing Denmark's design with the world, showed its latest collection at Maison&Objet.
- Judged by contemporary design standards, the typical postwar suburban split-level house has little to recommend it.
- The colder months don't have to be all about cozy all the time, some of us may prefer the sleek, minimal look year-round.
Join the Discussion