You May Also Like
- Richard Wright (not to be confused with the Richard Wright who authored Native Son or the Richard Wright who plays keyboards for Pink Floyd) is the proprietor of the world’s most renowned auction…
- Tours of the Ken and Phyllis Laurent House in Rockford, Wright's only accessible building, start June 7.
- In the unlikely event you really haven't got enough Eames in your life, the Chicago auction house Wright is opening bidding tomorrow, April 8th, on a pretty large selection of Charles and Ray's work.
- Harry Bertoia's Sonambient sound sculptures create an all-encompassing experience that appeals to the visual, aural, and tactile senses.
- This dinner guest is always invited, but doesn’t eat or drink, and never joins the conversation. But long after the party’s over, it will still be at the table.
- Peep a few of our favorite finds in a major Scandinavian design auction happening in Chicago on May 16, 2013.
Join the Discussion