You May Also Like
- I'm just back from Paris, and still processing all the exciting new furnishings, accessories, and objets I spied at Maison & Objet over the weekend.
- For most of us, Ligne Roset pieces are the stuff that design dreams are made of.
- When I was in France earlier this year to report our latest Process story, which appears in our February 2011 issue and online here, I had the opportunity to not only tour Ligne Roset's factory…
- Love it or hate it, the distinctive silhouette of Ligne Roset’s most enduring sofa model celebrates 40 years of booming business.
- How does Emeco turn soda bottles into chairs? What's the trick behind the stitching in Ligne Roset's intricate Ruche sofa?
- Designer Suchi Reddy crafts a family-friendly New York City apartment.
Join the Discussion