You May Also Like
- Cozy up to nature with an all-encompassing look at terrestrial life from Dwell's April 2014 issue.
- The American furnishings brand partners with famed Italian designer Paola Navone for a complete, Mediterranean-influenced home collection.
- Stephen Yablon Architect reimagines the stilt-house typology for a cutting-edge modern addition to a home in South Carolina's Lowcountry.
- We're digging the new multi-purpose Picnic Bag from San Francisco based Yield Design Co. It goes from being an everyday stylish and useful tote bag to a picnic blanket in a pinch.
- Grunge band producer Adam Kasper enlisted the help of the firm Bohlin Cywinski Jackson for his family home on a small island northwest of Seattle. He calls it “the house that Nirvana built.”
- Negative space is a positive in our book: Incorporate thinly outlined furniture pieces into your small space and cut the visual clutter.
Join the Discussion