You May Also Like
- Cozy up to nature with an all-encompassing look at terrestrial life from Dwell's April 2014 issue.
- The American furnishings brand partners with famed Italian designer Paola Navone for a complete, Mediterranean-influenced home collection.
- Stephen Yablon Architect reimagines the stilt-house typology for a cutting-edge modern addition to a home in South Carolina's Lowcountry.
- Negative space is a positive in our book: Incorporate thinly outlined furniture pieces into your small space and cut the visual clutter.
- A layout, strategic window placement, and bright colors can help keep things cool and connected to the outdoors.
- Brise soleil—architectural devices that shade structures from sunlight—offer sculptural flourishes and passively cool buildings. We examine five examples from the Dwell archive.
Join the Discussion