You May Also Like
- Louis Poulsen is an international lighting company that has collaborated with architects and designers for over seventy years.
- Danish designer Poul Henningsen had us at the Artichoke lamp, its 72 leaves bursting forth from it like fireworks.
- The most buoyant of the lighting family, pendant lamps are awfully fun but take a bit of planning; here's how to do it right.
- A flat renovated by a pair of fashion insiders breathes new life into architect Moshe Safdie's iconic Habitat '67 building.
- I like my pendant lamps grouped together or in a bundle, which is why I'm excited about the recent reissue of a trio of George Nelson's Criss Cross Bubble Lamps by Los Angeles-based modern furniture…
- It’s known around the world as the “Artichoke” but in Denmark, where it originated, Poul Henningsen’s iconic lighting fixture is often referred to as the “pine…
Join the Discussion