You May Also Like
- In this Conversation Piece series, we take a look at 10 Statement Lights that are sure to grab attention, hold gaze, and spark a few discussions.
- Louis Poulsen is an international lighting company that has collaborated with architects and designers for over seventy years.
- It’s known around the world as the “Artichoke” but in Denmark, where it originated, Poul Henningsen’s iconic lighting fixture is often referred to as the “pine…
- Danish designer Poul Henningsen had us at the Artichoke lamp, its 72 leaves bursting forth from it like fireworks.
- The most buoyant of the lighting family, pendant lamps are awfully fun but take a bit of planning; here's how to do it right.
- Los Angeles's downtown has seen a rebirth recently thanks in part to a host of design-forward businesses opening their doors.
Join the Discussion