You May Also Like
- These eight design-savvy calendars are sure to help you stay organized in 2014.
- Based in Seoul, Yong Jeong is a recent art school graduate whose inventive and boldly colorful industrial designs owe a debt to the South Korean designer Joongho Choi.
- If you liked what you saw in my previous report on Lost & Found in Los Angeles, then check out this slideshow: a roundup of owner Jamie Rosenthal's favorite items in the shop, along with her…
- These metallic accessories for home and garden reflect the bright light of spring.
- Will Robison and Jacob Krupnick believe that transforming basic transactions into “retail experiments” will change the rapport we have with what we buy.
- When it comes to bedroom design, there is a healthy debate among designers and architects: Some say never go white (too antiseptic); some say never go dark (too gloomy).
Join the Discussion