You May Also Like
- Fie on all your letter-pressed stationary cuteness, your silly squirrels and schooners! Save on postage! Send a postcard!
- We at Dwell are big fans of the vintage modern classic, the Penguin Donkey 2 book caddy produced by Isokon in the 1960s.
- An email is nice and a letter is better, but for those whose epistolary habits begin and end with the postcard, an overlooked book from 2008 is for them.
- Anthony Acciavatti taught a studio at the Rhode Island School of Design last year in which students focused on rethinking rest areas along I-95, the highway that runs nearly 2,000 miles along the…
- Just a collection of Internet fun, submitted for your viewing pleasure by your friendly Dwell staffers. Happy Friday!
- I'm something of a sucker for graphically clever series of paperbacks. Penguin's Great Ideas series is nice, if hit-or-miss, and of course the classic Penguin covers are second to none.
Join the Discussion