You May Also Like
- In Dwell’s September issue, Omer Arbel, the creative director of Canadian design company Bocci, invited us into his home and took us on a tour of the foundry where the Bocci 19 series is made, see…
- Stuffy crystal fixtures, take heed—these modern chandeliers give a living space a healthy dose of pizzazz, without going overboard.
- Over the years at Dwell, we've received emails and letters asking where to purchase the amazing modern design seen in the pages of Dwell.
- The designer and creative director of Bocci's latest lighting collection, entitled 73, explores the material possibilities of the moment fabric meets glass.
- Boston's rich history is potently infused into its dense, bustling neighborhoods, where the same brick walls that once contained cobbler shops now house Internet startups.
- Don’t be a square; whether out of necessity or aesthetics, these layouts come in all shapes and sizes.
Join the Discussion