You May Also Like
- Whether it’s the real deal or merely a facsimile, marble is both cutting-edge and classic. Here are seven pieces straight from the quarry, from small tabletop pieces to statement-making furniture.
- Benjamin Hubert has been busy since graduating with an industrial design degree from Loughborough University in 2006.
- Often neglected, yet so essential. Whether they're resting on the dining table or occupying the floor, the world would be a little darker without these beaming lights.
- Because of its vibrancy, purple can be a difficult color to work into an everyday space.
- Louis Poulsen is an international lighting company that has collaborated with architects and designers for over seventy years.
- No need to be lost in the dark when it comes to contemporary lighting—here are 11 of our favorite pieces.
Join the Discussion