You May Also Like
- Lately we've noticed a resurgent love affair with the lightbulb. Whether it's unique shades acting as a glowing showcase or the bare bulbs themselves, we dig this look.
- Piombino Dese, a drab industrial town between Venice and Verona, has many small glass companies, including Vetrerie New Glass, founded by Franco Pellizzon in 1991 and one of several Glo-Ball…
- Tom Dixon just released the Etch Web Stainless Steel in Stockholm, a play off of the Etch Shades that debuted this past September.
- Tom Dixon’s latest collection for Milan in a few weeks is called Rough and Smooth with eight new product families. Dwell wants all of them.
- Often neglected, yet so essential. Whether they're resting on the dining table or occupying the floor, the world would be a little darker without these beaming lights.
- These metallic accessories for home and garden reflect the bright light of spring.
Join the Discussion