You May Also Like
- Swiss brand Vitra has announced that it purchased Artek in a move to bring more global exposure to the iconic Finnish design house.
- The lesson of the little black dress is that the surest way to go chic is to go black. Here are ten options for when you want your lighting to go noir.
- International Style architect Alvar Aalto is undoubtedly Finland's best-known design export, and is often cited for his mastery of natural light.
- A modest kitchen addition to a couple’s cottage outside of Brisbane proves that one 376-square-foot room can revive an entire home.
- Designed in 1933 by Alvar Aalto, the Artek Stool 60 is the definition of functionalist furniture design.
- Our editors share the latest from the Salone Internazionale del Mobile. [Update: day one, day two, and day three!]
Join the Discussion