You May Also Like
- Swiss brand Vitra has announced that it purchased Artek in a move to bring more global exposure to the iconic Finnish design house.
- The lesson of the little black dress is that the surest way to go chic is to go black. Here are ten options for when you want your lighting to go noir.
- International Style architect Alvar Aalto is undoubtedly Finland's best-known design export, and is often cited for his mastery of natural light.
- A modest kitchen addition to a couple’s cottage outside of Brisbane proves that one 376-square-foot room can revive an entire home.
- Crib these design tips from architects creating open-plan kitchen layouts with islands used for cooking, washing, or entertaining.
- A new Vitra Design Museum exhibit re-examines Finnish designer Alvar Aalto's influences and creations.
Join the Discussion