You May Also Like
- One of the highlights of my recent trip to Basel, Switzerland, was crossing the border to visit the Vitra campus in Weil-am-Rhein, Germany, about 25 minutes from Basel, and exploring the VitraHaus.
- From their iconic lighting to classic furniture, some of the most important design brands are featuring their celebrated products at a discounted price for a limited time.
- Verner Panton’s avant-garde, neon fever dream comes alive at a new exhibit.
- For the Nelson enthusiast and Panton fan on your holiday list, look no further than the Midcentury Junkie collection from the Dwell Store.
- For Parisian gallery director Didier Krzentowski, the art of collecting has become a career by design.
- Specializing in modern art, design and furniture with an emphasis on works by important 20th-century artists, designers, and architects, Los Angeles Modern Auctions (LAMA) was established in 1992 by…
Join the Discussion